Well,if you are a iOS or any iDevice user You might know this Word But let us explain in layman language
According to Apple (the Owner /Founder Company of Siri)
Siri is the intelligent personal assistant that helps you get things done just by asking. It allows you to use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place phone calls, and more. But Siri isn’t like traditional voice recognition software that requires you to remember keywords and speak specific commands. Siri understands your natural speech, and it asks you questions if it needs more information to complete a task.
Siri is available for iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation).
And now lets Define it in our Own Ways:-
Siri is another voice Recognition system through which you can control anything on your iPhone or any other seletected iOS Device!But its not like any other Voice System! its the best ,that i have ever seen before. And now going back to our topic on how to Install Siri on iPad as its only available to new iOS Devices only.So Cheer up Guys! Below i have mentioned the easiest way to do that! 😀
METHOD TO INSTALL SIRI
Disclaimer:- We are not responsible for any damage caused to your iOS Device.You are doing it on your own will.neither we are trying to advocate you for doing such activities
- Jailbreak Your iPad or any other device,using absinthe or Tiny Umbrella
- After You have jailbroken your Device ,Go To Cydia.
- Go To Search Option,there touch the Search Field and Download a API called Spire
- Go Back to Search option and Search for API called iFile.
- Install That API.
IMPORTANT STEP :-Open the app and navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/. Now tap and open the K.plist file ((K93AP.plist, K94AP.plist, etc) using the Property List Viewer. Tap capabilities and scroll down until you see “iPad”. Switch iPad from On to Off and tap “Done”. Restart your iPad.
Now go back to /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/ using iFile. Once there tap and open the K.plist file (K93AP.plist, K94AP.plist, etc) with the Property List Viewer.
Tap capabilities, and scroll down until you see iPad. Switch iPad from Off to On and tap Done and exit iFile.
- After the above step,Install the Drop Box App either from Appstore or from anywhere else.
- Download the ca.pem file. Now select “Install” and tap “Done”.
- AGAIN IMPORTANT STEP :Open iFile again and go to /etc/ Tap “Hosts” and Choose “Text Viewer”. Tap edit in the upper left hand corner and add the below mentioned line there:
Now tap “Save” and then tap “Done”
- Now Go To Settings icon,And enable the Siri
- Now under Spire extension go there and put this Proxy:- https://guzzoni.apple.com
CAUTION STEP:-Open iFile and go to /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/. Now tap and open com.apple.assistant.plistTap on “Accounts”>Choose your hex key (this will be a random alphanumeric value)>and add the following three fields utilizing the “+” sign in the bottom right hand corner.a) Ace Hostb) Assistant Identifierc) Speech Identifierd) Then tap “Done”.
- now Go to Settings Option,Then To Wifi Connections , there change the DNS Server to your Siri IP Address
- Now go to home screen and test your All new Siri by pressing and then holding Home Button.
- You would see Siri Coming From Below 😀 .So get Ready to have fun with this Feature on your old iOS Device 😀
Hope you liked this tutorial! Do share this on your Facebook Wall or in your Tech Groups!